“Someone’s sitting in the shade today
because someone planted a tree a long time ago.”
– Warren Buffett
Having a Will is only the first step in estate planning.
A well thought out plan ensures your wishes are met, taxes are minimized and funded
and you are giving yourself and your family peace of mind.
Get organized by:
- Making a detailed list of all your assets, liabilities and insurance policies.
- Recording the locations of all your documents and any other important items such as a safety deposit box.
- Listing all the organizations and professionals you deal with.
Start your planning by:
- Putting strategies in place to reduce taxes.
- Establishing the necessary funds to cover all expenses.
- Meeting your family’s needs and ability to maintain their lifestyle.
- Not doing it all alone. Getting the assistance of a qualified professional, such as an estates lawyer, an accountant, and a financial planner.
- Reviewing your information on a regular basis and updating whenever necessary.
Leave a legacy that is true to your wishes.
Products or services related to investments, investment recommendations, financial planning, retirement planning, and investment reviews are provided through our mutual fund dealer Security Financial Services and Investment Corp. 4665 Yonge Street, Suite 309, Toronto, ON M2N 0B4 t 416.964.0440
Insurance sales are not conducted through Security Financial nor are they the business of Security Financial.
Insurance sales are conducted through Qualified Financial Services (QFS), a Managing General Agency.
All written content on this site is for information purposes only. All information or ideas provided should be discussed in detail with an advisor, accountant or legal counsel prior to implementation.